grubGONE!® is the first Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae (Btg) bio-insecticide to control turf grubs at a level of efficacy equivalent to chemical standards but without the side effects or off-target damage to beneficial insects, such as pollinators. With grubGONE!, entire landscapes can be economically, effectively and safely protected from destructive beetle grubs such as Japanese, Asiatic, June and Oriental Beetles, European Chafers, and many more. Unlike other biological or chemical grub-control products, grubGONE! is an effective control of all life stages of grubs including the later 2nd and 3rd-instar forms and can therefore be used as a curative treatment for grub control as well as a preventative.
- Novel & natural Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae (Btg) strain.
- Much broader range of control: Japanese, Oriental, June and Asiatic Beetles; Chafers, Some types of Weevils, etc...
- Can be used as a curative and preventative treatment for grubs!
- Proven to not harm, bees, pollinators or other beneficial insects (such as parasitic wasps and beneficial nematodes that also kill grubs).
- Works on all stages of the adult beetle and larval (grub) stages; including the 1st through 3rd instar grub stages.
- Is effective in cooler temperatures than other biologicals.
- 3 Year Shelf Life!