Fiskars® Pro IsoCore™ Sledge Hammer - 8lb (36")
- Ideal for demolition work like shattering concrete (demolition face) or driving stakes and wedges (driving face)
- Wedged demolition face concentrates force for up to 5X more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides, not back at you
- Extra-large diameter driving face improves strike accuracy
- Patented IsoCore(TM) Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration and a steel reinforcement sleeve to help protect against overstrike damage
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- Length: 36"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Full lifetime warranty